The LG CordZero A9 A916 is an electric handheld and cordless vacuum similar to its predecessor, the LG CordZero A9 Ultimate. It provides excellent performance on unfinished floors and carpets with high piles and does a great job of cleaning carpets with low piles.
It’s light and easily maneuverable and has an additional battery that will double your total runtime, perfect for cleaning large areas. However, it has many elements that require regular maintenance and has a tinier dust bin.
Also read: How good is Lg vacuum
LG CordZero A9 A916 – 9 Points to Consider
1. Build Quality
It’s perfect for folks who want to save money. LG CordZero A916 has passable build quality. It’s very comparable to that of the LG CordZero A9 Ultimate, having a mostly plastic body and a telescopic wand made of metal.
The plastic that it is made of appears and feels luxurious in most cases, but the clear material used to make the dust bin and the top plate of its main floorhead is a little fragile. You can adjust the suction power by using the buttons on the handle that you can view below.
It is straightforward to disassemble and assemble the LG A916 for routine maintenance or convert it to a handheld vacuum, but assembling the docking station isn’t as simple. It could need a closer look at its instruction guide.
The LG CordZero A916 has good maneuverability. It’s light in weight and features an articulating head, making it easy to clean furniture. It’s also simple to adjust the telescopic wand’s size and attach or remove various tools.
The wand, however, isn’t as flexible as can be on Shark Vertex Pro, so it’s necessary to bend deep to scrub under tables and sofas that are low.
The brush roll on the floorhead could get stuck in rug tassels or dense carpets and require the user to shut off the vacuum and clear the obstruction.
Additionally, even though the storage rack can accommodate two tools, getting to the device mounted on the back of the rack can be a bit tricky.
- Our trust is with Amazon
3. User Maintenance
Some parts of LG CordZero A916 require regular cleaning, but every part is accessible.
- Cyclone filter: The filter is located in the dustbin. It can be removed from its container by turning it counterclockwise within its housing. It must be cleaned with water and then left to dry.
- Exhaust Filter: The exhaust filter can take this filter out by turning it counterclockwise. It is recommended to clean it with emery cloth or water at least once per month before it is left to dry in direct sunlight.
- Dirt compartment: To remove this portion, first remove the battery and then press the release button located at the lower part of the bin, as shown here. Because the bin is slightly small and you need to empty it regularly, it requires regular cleaning. Utilize the combination tool to get rid of any debris or dust that has gotten stuck because you cannot remove it from the water.
- Pre-filter: Once you’ve taken out your exhaust filters, it’s time to remove the pre-filter. You can clean it with a brush or run underwater at least every month, but be sure to dry it away from the direct sunlight.
- Universal Power Nozzle: To take off the floor head’s brushes, you must use the flat blade screwdriver or coin to unlock the single lock of the cover that allows you to open the cover of the brush and then pull the brush roll out. It is recommended to check it before every use and clean as it is required. It is possible to use the crevice tool of the machine to scrub it. You can also clean any remaining debris off of it using a damp cloth.
It is important to completely dry any area you’ve washed in water before applying it to the next time.
Also read: Is LG CordZero A9 truly an excellent choice?
It’s LG CordZero A916 is fairly simple to keep in storage. The rack station can hold the vacuum upright and offers space for two additional tools and an outlet for charging its additional battery.
5. Dirt Compound
It’s a good choice. LG CordZero A916 has an adequate dirt compartment. It’s not huge and therefore requires frequent emptying. But because it’s made of transparent plastic, it’s easy to determine the amount of dirt it has at a glance.
6. Tools and Brushes
The LG CordZero A916 has a handful of brushes and tools. It includes crevice tools for removing mess in corners, a combination upholstery tool/soft-bristle brush, and an engineered brush.
In contrast to the LG CordZero A9 Ultimate, it does not include a Power Punch Nozzle, a hand-sized device with a vibrating internal component, instead of a brush roll to shake surfaces and remove dust particles that are hidden.
8. Recurring Cost
The LG CordZero A916 has decently-low monthly costs.
- Exhaust filter: Although the filter isn’t required to be replaced if it is well maintained, You can buy this HEPA exhaust filter through the manufacturer’s site if it is required.
- Pre-filter: The pre-filter can be cleaned, but it needs to be replaced regularly. The manufacturer does not provide a specific time frame for replacement.
The LG CordZero A916 has a very high battery capacity. Two batteries allow the user to place one in the vacuum while the second is charged on the rack station.
Each battery provides a maximum of an hour of continuous use if this vacuum is used in its standard power mode without power-draining attachments.
When it is in its maximum-suction “Turbo” mode using its floorhead attachment, you can drain one battery in less than eight minutes. It is a bit more than the manufacturer claims, which claims that the battery’s runtime is between 12 and 100 minutes using two fully charged batteries.
- Our trust is with Amazon
Also read: Very Shocking expert testing of Zu785